The newly updated Clare Install Assist App now allows dealers to pair and program more devices without a network connection or laptop. Simply configure Clare’s CLIQ.mini controller to any Wi-Fi network and then quickly add compatible lighting, sensors, Helix security panels and sensors, and other Z-Wave devices to any ClareHome project.
This allows an installer to complete work before a home is finished or occupied, saving money and truck rolls. Using the Install Assist App only requires a few hours of free training, allowing companies to get more out of existing crews, and increasing your labor force overnight.
- Over 75 devices can now be added using the Install Assist Mobile App, including:
- Clare’s CLIQ.mini smart home controller
- Resolution Products Helix security panel and sensors
- Clare IP Cameras and the new Wi-Fi Video Doorbell Camera (auto-discovered)
- ClareVue Z-Wave lighting devices
- Clare Thermostats (auto-discovered)
- Yale, Kwikset, and Schlage Z-Wave door locks
- Linear Z-Wave garage door modules
- Watercop Z-Wave water control valves
- Fibaro Z-Wave sensors
- HEOS by Denon and Sonos streaming music products (auto-discovered)
See a complete list of Install Assist App compatible devices here.