Clare is now shipping version 2 of our award-winning Video Doorbell. With new added features, and a lower price; the Video Doorbell is easier to setup, more reliable, and includes a wedge and spacer for easier installation.
Additionally, existing Video Doorbells are getting a firmware update enabling new features. We are also releasing a big update to the ClareVision Plus App. Be sure to read more!
Thanks for reporting a problem. We'll attach technical data about this session to help us figure out the issue. Which of these best describes the problem?
Any other details or context?
Every Clare Video Doorbell version 2 ships with the latest firmware and includes a wedge and spacer for adjusting the doorbell viewing angle. The new Video Doorbell firmware, and ClareVision Plus App update enables the same features for existing Video Doorbells. For detailed instructions on how to install the latest firmware using the ClareVision Plus App, please read the section on How Do I Access These Features.
- Includes wedge and spacer to ease installation, requiring no new hole drilling
- Improved setup and pairing process on your 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network
- Enhanced infrared night time visibility
- Improved functionality of recorded video playback
- Motion detection and sensitivity settings in the ClareVision Plus App
How Do I Access These Features
Wish to know more? Visit our Clare Controls Knowledge Base for additional resources, technical documentations, how-to's and much more!