Clare Controls, LLC is taking responsible steps to protect our employees and customers from risks of infection. The following is a summary of the policies we have put in place during these trying times:
To Our Employees:
- Each employee has completed a questionnaire designed to help us assess risk. Beyond the general health of the employee and symptoms they may exhibit, we ask about the employer policy statements for anyone living in their home as well as after work life decisions our employees have made to control their exposure. We recommend specific lifestyle choices to limit exposure.
- Any employee who can perform work from home is being asked to stay home. Clare Controls, LLC enterprise systems and phone systems are very conducive to work from home practices.
- Any employee who comes to work or will be working in a customer’s home has his or her temperature logged daily and they fill out a brief questionnaire regarding their health and the health anyone living in their home. If we become concerned about their temperature or health in any way, they will not be allowed to work on company premises or customer’s homes.
To Our Dealers:
- At this time, we are asking all employees that have the ability to work from home to do so. We’ll continue to employ the same best practices we rely on to address your requests and concerns. However, during this time our response time could be slower than normal. We are asking for your understanding and patience. Your partnership with our team is important to all of us, and we want to assure you that we will return your call within 24 hours.
- Although our Technical Support Team will be working from home they are equipped to handle all support questions as usually. We are not anticipating any delays in our Team responding to your support request calls.
- Our Sarasota, FL office will continue to have a small group of employees in the office. Should you have an emergency and cannot wait for a return call, feel free to reach out to one of our Team Members (941-328-3991). We will do our best to connect you with someone that will be able to assist immediately.
- Clare Controls, LLC recognizes these steps may not in fact, make you comfortable enough to have our employees in your place of business. If you wish to delay your appointment, simply let us know and we will come back when you are more comfortable.