Due to a service upgrade by one of our external service providers, Clare servers will be undergoing service maintenance between 8 P.M. EST on Friday, June 2nd through 8 P.M. EST on Sunday, June 4th, 2023.
06/12/2023 at 8:30 A.M. EST
Email issues have been resolved.
06/09/2023 at 8:30 A.M. EST
We are aware of and are investigating a service issue that could be causing some customers to receive multiple email event notifications. Our team is working on resolving this issue. There is no available information on when this issue will be resolved.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
During this maintenance period, some Clare services may be intermittently unavailable or experience degradation.
The following Clare services could experience degradation in services, including intermittent and extended outages:
- Ability to connect to and control your ClareOne system and devices using the ClareHome App unless you are connected to the same local area network as your ClareOne system.
- Email based notifications and alerts may not send during the maintenance period.
The following Clare services should not be affected:
- Using the ClareOne Panel, you should still be able to control your security features. This includes arming, disarming, monitoring, etc.
- All ClareOne systems with active central station monitoring will continue to function without interruptions.
- Using the ClareOne Panel, all user-created scenes, schedules, automations, and device control will continue to function.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We will send a follow-up notification once the maintenance period is completed.