The ClareVue Outdoor 40 Amp Switch features a weatherproof enclosure to help protect against harsh weather, dirt, debris, and tampering. With support for one large device up to 277V (11,000 watts) or two 120V inputs, you can control the On/ Off function of water heaters, landscape lighting, spas, pool pumps, and other large load devices.
The external antenna provides extended wireless connectivity range, allowing the switch to be paired with your ClareOne Wireless Security and Smart Home Panel over Z-Wave Plus.
- Remotely monitor and control the On/Off function of outdoor and indoor devices
- Externally mounted antenna boosts wireless connectivity over Z-Wave Plus
- Can be included in scenes, schedules, automations, and notifications
- Weatherproof NEMA3 enclosure protects from outdoor elements and vandalism
- Multi-voltage power supply supporting two 120 VAC devices or one 277 VAC device up to 40 Amps
- Screw terminal installation requires wiring Line (Hot), Load, Neutral, and Ground