Clare Controls Customer Service and Sales Representative
The ClareCare CSR assist’s customers by providing enthusiastic, positive, product and service support to a rapidly growing base of new homeowners across the US. Must be able to work various shifts, typically 12pm to 9pm days and weekends.
- Opens new customer accounts (as needed) by recording account information; maintain customer records by updating account information utilizing Salesforce Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
- Assist customers by answering home automation product and service questions; suggests additional available products to further enhance the Clare Controls Smart Home experience.
- Helps assist product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s issues; determining the cause and expediting correction or adjustment to the technical support team as needed.
- Following up with the technical support department to ensure customer satisfaction in a timely fashion.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Outstanding Customer Service mindset
- Comfortable with Home Audio/Video controls and Mobile App’s (Android or iOS)
- Quality Focus
- Problem Solving
- Documentation Skills
- Listening, Phone Skills
- Analyzing Information
We are looking for people who thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial, technology-driven culture and are tenacious about achieving results.
- Competitive salary & 401k
- Full benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance, Paid Holiday and Vacation time.
- A fast paced environment with promotion opportunities
Clare Controls, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to a diverse workforce.