Technical Support Manager
Our company is a highly creative and dynamic Sarasota based organization building state-of-the-art home automation and monitoring systems. We are currently looking for a talented and enthusiastic Technical Support Manager to join their team. We believe our success directly depends on the people we hire, and we need energetic people that thrive in a fast-paced environment.
This position requires a person with demonstrated leadership skills and prior experience providing production application support. As a member of the Technical Support team you will work closely with the engineers, operations teams, architects, development teams and users to triage and resolve production application issues. This position is also responsible in managing the team in determining problem root causes.
- Managing the Technical Support team to ensure calls and tickets are answered in a timely, efficient, and knowledgeable manner.
- Oversee activities associated with product-related technical support to internal and external clients by identifying, prioritizing, and confirming resolutions.
- Ensure employees have appropriate training and other resources to perform their jobs.
- Create and maintain high quality work environment so team members are motivated to perform at their highest level.
- Establish work procedures and processes that support company and departmental standards, procedures, and strategic directives.
- Provide continual evaluation of processes and procedures. Suggest methods to improve department operations, efficiency, and service.
- Handle complaints/escalated issues and investigate, track and resolve customer concerns; identify trends, partner with device manufacturers, and implement solutions.
- Provide statistical and performance feedback and coaching on a regular basis to each team member and provide coaching to employees regarding work concerns or deficiencies.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, issues, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- May be assigned to an after-hours support rotation schedule.
- Other duties as assigned
- BS Degree in Engineering
- 5 + years of related security software and hardware support
- Ability to work flexible hours and overtime when needed
- Self-motivation and the ability to work independently and with teams
- Proficient in the use of Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in managing multiple tasks at the same time
We are looking for people who thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial, technology-driven culture and are tenacious about achieving results.
- This position is in our corporate office in Sarasota, Florida
- Competitive salary & 401k
- We offer our employees full benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance, Paid Holidays and Vacation time.
Clare Controls, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to a diverse workforce.