Regional Sales Manager - Mid-Southeast
Clare Controls is a home technology industry leader providing a world-class home automation system that meets the lifestyle expectations of our ClareHome subscribers. Due to our rapid growth path, we have created a new position for a Regional Sales Manager in the Mid-Southeast Region. Clare offers an extraordinary career opportunity for an already successful sales person in a B2B technology sales position.
We are seeking regional sales professionals in the Mid-Southeast Region (Georgia, North and South Carolina) to manage the market. Sales focus will predominantly be in the major markets in the Mid-Southeast area and targeted at channel partners and new home builders. Candidates can be located anywhere in the Mid-Southeast Area.
- Be well organized, detail oriented, and self-motivated with initiative to seek out and manage customer relationships. Conduct phone calls, emails, mailings and other communications to obtain sales orders which exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales objectives.
- Regularly communicate with our Dealer Network.
- Manage our lead development process utilizing our CRM software.
- Coordinate sales/product forecasts and order requirements with operations team.
- Sales plans will include selection of key new home builders and channel partners required to service those builders.
- Forecasting and execution against forecast.
- Participation with corporate marketing in the development of regional marketing support.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Candidate should have more than eight years’ experience selling to regional builders and/or CEDIA / security systems contractors and have demonstrated a pattern of successful sales growth in prior positions.
We are looking for people who thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial, technology-driven culture and are tenacious about achieving results.
- Competitive salary & 401k
- Full benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance, Paid Holiday and Vacation Time
- A fast paced environment with promotion opportunities
- Stock option programs
- An opportunity to join a sales and business development team with demonstrated success marketing home automation solutions to 5 of the top 10 home builders
Clare Controls, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to a diverse workforce.