Linux / C++ Application Developer
At Clare Controls we are looking for talented enthusiastic Software Developers to join our team. We believe that our success directly depends on the people on our team and we need energetic people that thrive in a fast-paced environment.
You love learning new technologies and are passionate about writing quality code. You pride yourself in simplification of complex problems and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing requirements. The ideal candidate will have a degree in computer science or equivalent experience, with strong technical experience in Linux, C++ and SQL. Working with Qt framework and QML is a bonus.
As a software developer at Clare Controls, you will be working in a high-energy team creating next generation Home Automation and Security products. Passion for all aspects of software development is a must.
- Work with management & implementation team to understand product business requirements
- Produce accurate project estimates for the design and development phase
- Help refine technical requirements for an intrusion security product
- Become a subject matter expert over various portions of the product suite
- Develop back-end, front-end, and/or cloud system components
- Develop complex systems using C++
- Understand and develop on Linux
- Use basic SQL
- Write code to interact with internal and 3rd-party APIs
- Remain flexible and multi-task when faced with multiple urgent requests
- Use Git or similar version control system
- Produce quality, tested code
- Demonstrate an ability to work independently or with minimal supervision
- Experience with Qt framework / QML
- Able to understand C well enough to convert code to C++
- Experience developing code for high availability embedded systems
- Experience installing or developing code for security intrusion systems
- Experience with Agile / SCRUM methodologies
We are looking for people who thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial, technology-driven culture and are tenacious about achieving results. We offer:
- Competitive salary & 401k
- Full benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance, Paid Holiday and Vacation Time
- A fast-paced environment with promotion opportunities
Clare Controls, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to a diverse workforce.