Full PDF - ClareHome Release Notes (DOC ID 1971)
This document introduces ClareHome 9.x.x. This ClareHome version introduces support for the ClareOne Panel, FusionPro, a new ClareHome app, and a new framework.
The ClareOne Wireless Security and Smart Home Panel (CLR-C1-PNL1) is a smart home hub featuring customizable home automation and security control. ClareOne eliminates the need for separate control and customization devices.
For more information on the ClareOne Panel, see ClareOne Wireless Security and Smart Home Panel User Manual (DOC ID 1871).
FusionPro is Clare Controls’ newest dealer tool. FusionPro allows dealers to create and manage their accounts for security and home automation. Most pages are mobile phone friendly, allowing the user the ability to access and make changes as needed easily in the field.
For more information on FusionPro, see FusionPro User Guide (DOC ID 1918).
The ClareHome app has been redesigned with the user in mind. It now features a new sleek dark design.
For more information on the new ClareHome app, see ClareHome App Guide (DOC ID 1750).
Note: The most recent ClareHome release is at the top, continue scrolling to view previous releases.
Release date: 10/08/20
The ClareHome 9.1.0 release adds support for the new ClareOne 16 Zone Wired Input Module, panel improvements, and bug fixes.
ClareOne 16 Zone Wired Input Module
The ClareHome 9.1.0 release adds support for the ClareOne 16 Zone Wired Input Module (CLR-C1-WD16) module allows the takeover of hardwired security zones making them compatible with the ClareOne panel.
Note: This is the initial release of this module.
The following items are added to the ClareOne panel in this release.
- The Event log now reports when a zone is bypassed, and which user did the action. For example, John has bypassed Front Door.
- Adjusted sensitivity related to Central Station Communications Failure, prevents condition alerting for momentary loss of network connections.
- Low battery detection setting for the CLR-C1-WD16.
- Power Loss trouble condition for the CLR-C1-WD16.
The following items were improved upon in this release.
- When an emergency is initiated somewhere other than on the panel UI (smartphone), the panel displays the Emergency page.
- The glass break sensor no longer alarms the panel when it is in a disarmed state.
- (CLO-2403) The Panel Reset icon has been updated.
Note: The Panel Reset icon is only available in the Installer Settings menu.
- Google Home fix for third-party intrusion support.
- (CLO-2409) Each Panic Cancel screen is updated with new icons.
- (CLO-241) Added informative text in the Add Sensor screen when attempting to add an existing sensor. Text tells the user/installer that the sensor is already added to the panel. This fixes the issue where tripping an already paired PIR sensor when in Pairing Mode would kick the ClareOne panel out of Pairing Mode.
- (CLO-2412) The ClareOne panel Disarm icon is now a green shield.
The following issues have been resolved in the ClareHome 9.1.0 release.
The Connected Network popup button strike area is corrected and closes the popup as designed.
The Event Log now displays Bypassed and Unbypassed events.
Release date: 08/10/20
The ClareHome 9.0.4 release addresses minor bug fixes in the ClareHome iOS and Android apps.
Minor updates to music and thermostat usability.
Release date: 06/24/20
The ClareHome 9.0.3 release is the official public release of the new ClareHome. ClareHome 9.0.3 release contains support for the ClareOne Panel and the new ClareHome app.