- Control Systems
- Quick Start Guides
- Audio Devices
- Clare Controllers
- ClareVideo Doorbell v3
- ClareVideo Doorbell v2
- Door Locks and Garage Doors
- ClareVue Lighting
- Lighting - Other
- Media Distribution
- Legacy Security
- Sensors and Water Detection
- Legacy Surveillance
- Other Integrations
Videos and Smart Skills
JM-1 Installation Sheet
Description / Operation
The JM-1 connects to the home network to enable remote access for Tech Support troubleshooting and installation assistance.
Note: Models herein and their appearance are subject to change without any prior notice.
WARNING: Please read all instructions before attempting to connect equipment. Failure to follow directions may cause bodily injury and damage to equipment.
Remove and inventory all contents from the JM-1 packaging.
- JM-1 device
- Power supply
Note: You will need an Ethernet cable.
Configure the ClareHome system, ensure the CLIQ has an active Ethernet connection, and then connect the JM-1.
To connect the JM-1:
1. Plug an Ethernet cable into the Ethernet port on the JM-1, and then connect the opposite end of the cable to the CLIQ’s connected home network or router.
2. Attach the power supply to the power port on the JM-1.
3. Contact Tech Support.
4. Inform the Tech Support representative that you have connected the JM-1, and then provide them with the JM-1’s serial number.
Note: The serial number is also on the box label and the bottom of the JM-1 unit. .
Tech Support is now able to remotely access the device.
Full PDF - JM-1 Installation Sheet (DOC ID 1223)