Clare integrates the The Shade Store V2 hub and supported Shade devices to the ClareOne panel.
- The integration requires a minimum ClareHome version of 9.3.6.
- A “The Shade Store V2” hub is required.
- This driver requires the V2 hub to be on the same network as the ClareOne system.
Before adding to Clare, follow the installation instructions that came with The Shade Store V2 hub and confirm shade devices are functional via “The Shade Store V2” mobile application. Clare Controls does not assume responsibility for damages caused by improper installation, connection to the network, or use of the device.
Adding The Shade Store V2 Hub to ClareOne
From the ClareHome App:
- Open the ClareHome app and connect to a location.
- Tap Devices the Sub Menu bar.
- In the top right of the Device page, tap + Add Device.
- Select the Shades Category, then select “The Shade Store - V2 Wireless link”.
- Tap Enabled Discovery, and then wait until the discovered hubs are shown.
Upon Successful connection, discovered shades will show under the hub device. (This process may take up to 30 seconds).
- Once Complete, tap the back arrow and add the newly discovered Budget Blinds devices to the Favorites page.
- Navigate to the Account you want to add the blinds integration.
- Select the Device tab, select Add Devices, then the Shades category.
- From the Shades category select The Shades Store - V2 Wireless Link.
- Tap Enable Discovery to discover any The Shades Store - V2 Wireless Link on the network.
- Upon Success, discovered devices will show under the hub device.
(This process may take up to 30 seconds.)
- Once completed, tap Back to Devices to find the added devices in the Devices list
The Shade Store devices are not discovering:
- Confirm that the ClareOne panel is on the same network as The Shade Store V2 hub.
- Confirm that The Shade Store shades are configured and controllable via The Shade Store V2 mobile application.
Last Updated: 01/10/2022