Clare integrates the Rollease Acmeda / Automate Pulse 2 hub and supported Shade devices to the ClareOne panel.
The integration requires a minimum ClareHome version of 9.3.7.
An Automate Pulse 2 hub is required.
This driver requires the Automate Pulse 2 hub to be on the same network as the ClareOne system.
Before adding to Clare, follow the installation instructions that came with your Automate Pulse 2 hub and confirm shade devices are functional in the Automate Pulse 2 mobile application. Clare Controls does not assume responsibility for damages caused by improper installation, connection to the network, or use of the device.
Adding Rollease Acmeda Automate Integration to ClareOne
From the ClareHome App:
- Open the ClareHome app and connect to a location.
- Tap Devices the Sub Menu bar.
- In the top right of the Device page, tap + Add Device.
- Select the Shades Category, then “Rollease Acmeda - AUTOMATE Pulse 2”.
- Tap Enabled Discovery, and then wait until the discovered hubs are shown.
Upon Successful connection, discovered shades will show under the hub device. (This process may take up to 30 seconds.)
- Once Complete, tap the back arrow and add the newly discovered Rollease Acmeda devices to the Favorites page.
- Navigate to the Account you want to add the Automate integration.
- Select the Devices tab, select Add Devices, then the Shades category.
- From the Shades category select Rollease Acmeda – AUTOMATE Pulse 2.
- Select Enable Discovery.
- Any discovered hubs will be displayed with their shade devices.
- Once completed, tap Back to Device to find the added devices in the Devices list.
Rollease Acmeda devices are not discovering:
- Confirm that the ClareOne panel is on the same network as the Automate Pulse 2 hub.
- Confirm that Rollease Acmeda shades are configured and controllable via the Automate Pulse 2 app.
Last Updated: 01/10/2022