The Clare Controls CM-MT Series Switcher module lets you integrate the following Clare Controls HDMI and HDBaseT matrix switches into your Crestron project.
This module works with any 2-series or 3-series processor that supports serial ports.
To integrate the switcher into your Crestron project:
1. Start your Crestron SIMPL Software, and then click File/Import Archive Program.
2. In the Select Archive field, browse to directory where you placed your module file to select and import it. Click Start.
3. Open or create a working Crestron project, and then drag the module into the Logic folder.
4. Double-click the new module, and then configure it for your project.
5. Next configure the serial settings for your project, as shown below.
- Baud: 9600
- Data bits: 8
- Stop bits: 1
- Parity: N
- Handshaking: None
- Cable type: straight though
6. Save your settings.