- ClareOne Videos
- Marketing Videos
- Tech Tuesday - Releases
- Tech Tuesdays - Clare Controllers
- Tech Tuesdays - Clare Video Doorbell
- Tech Tuesdays - Z-Wave
- Tech Tuesdays - Networking
- Tech Tuesdays - Security
- Tech Tuesdays - Lighting
- Tech Tuesdays - Surveillance and ClareVision Plus
- Tech Tuesdays - General
Integrating a CM-MT Series HDMI Switch into a Control4 Project Product Bulletin
The Clare Controls CM-MT Series Switch driver lets you integrate the following Clare Controls HDMI and HDBaseT matrix switches into your Control4 project.
Matrix switch models
This driver works with all Control4 processors.
To integrate the switch into your Control4 project:
1. Download your Clare Controls CM-MT switch driver to the My Documents/Control4/Drivers folder.
2. Start your Composer software (available from Control4).
3. Search for “Clare Controls” or search for the driver in AVSwitch > Clare Controls.
4. Install the driver into your project.
5. Connect the appropriate bindings for video and control
6. Configure the serial settings for your project, as shown below.
- Baud: 9600
- Data bits: 8
- Stop bits: 1
- Parity: N