- Quick Start Guides
- Clare Controllers
- ClareVision Plus App, Cameras, and NVRs
- Clare Video Doorbell v3
- Clare Video Doorbell
- ClareVue Lighting
- Door Locks and Garage Doors
- Audio Devices
- Sensors and Water Detection
- Media Distribution
- Other Integrations
Integrating a CM-MT Series HDMI Switch into a Control4 Project Product Bulletin
The Clare Controls CM-MT Series Switch driver lets you integrate the following Clare Controls HDMI and HDBaseT matrix switches into your Control4 project.
Matrix switch models
This driver works with all Control4 processors.
To integrate the switch into your Control4 project:
1. Download your Clare Controls CM-MT switch driver to the My Documents/Control4/Drivers folder.
2. Start your Composer software (available from Control4).
3. Search for “Clare Controls” or search for the driver in AVSwitch > Clare Controls.
4. Install the driver into your project.
5. Connect the appropriate bindings for video and control
6. Configure the serial settings for your project, as shown below.
- Baud: 9600
- Data bits: 8
- Stop bits: 1
- Parity: N