FusionPro FAQs Index
What is FusionPro?
FusionPro is Clare’s unified dealer backend tool. It provides the following services:
- Account creation - Set up the customer’s basic account data and contact information.
- Service activation - Select the monthly service offering you will provide to the customer.
- Device activation and troubleshooting - activate sensors, Z-Wave devices, cloud connected devices, cameras, lighting systems, shading systems and more. Robust troubleshooting tools allow you to drill down to specific device parameters locally or remotely to better understand the operating condition of the system.
- Scenes, Schedules, Notifications and Automation - review customer created rules or rules created by your technical staff - locally or remotely.
- Testing - complete test tools that provide insight into cloud connectivity, and signal performance parameters for the LTE, Z-Wave, WiFi and RF radios. Test results can be exported for archival purposes.
- Onboarding - checklists for customer onboarding steps and automatic email generation for customer facing ‘how to’ videos.
Does FusionPro replace Fusion?
Over time, FusionPro will completely replace Fusion. Fusion, today, is a very powerful configuration and provisioning tool that supports hundreds of third party devices. At launch, FusionPro will support most of the commonly used devices in production applications. Fusion will, however, remain accessible via a link in the devices tab in FusionPro. Once a device is added via Fusion and the project deployed, the device will appear in FusionPro for reference only. ^Top
Will more drivers be moved to FusionPro over time?
Clare will migrate drivers over time based upon dealer input. ^Top
Will projects created in FusionPro show up in Fusion?
Legacy Fusion automatically syncs to any ClareOne panel as changes are made to the configuration whether by the dealer via FusionPro or the homeowner via the Clare mobile app. ^Top
Can I see changes made to the system by my customer in FusionPro?
The user can add automation devices, create scenes, schedules, notifications and automation rules from the Clare mobile application. Any changes made by a user are instantly viewable via FusionPro. ^Top
How is FusionPro administered? Can I add/delete users?
FusionPro is a dealer administered backend portal. You may add/delete/edit users at any time. ^Top
Does FusionPro support permissions?
Fusion Pro has multiple permission levels from administrator to technician with varying access permissions. ^Top
Does FusionPro support nested dealers? (dealer of dealer)
FusionPro supports nested dealers. Nested dealers can be multilayer (dealer of dealer of dealer). The sub-dealer can see / edit projects within his tenant space. The master dealer can see/edit all projects.^Top
What is the cost of FusionPro?
FusionPro is FREE. You may add as many projects/users as you like. ^Top
What does Clare manage in terms of security alarm reporting? Can I use my own preferred central station?
Clare manages alarm traffic from a qualifying event via a secure tunnel to over 80 central stations across the country. You may choose your preferred station from our list of supported partners. ^Top
What are the available service plans and what are my costs?
There are four service plans available
- Basic Interactive
Full control over all of Clare’s smart home features
Homeowner created scenes, schedules, notifications, & automations
Excludes security features
No time limits
- Clare Interactive
Full control of Clare’s smart home automation and security
Self-monitor security using push notifications, email, and text
- Clare Interactive Plus
Enables central station alarm reporting over the homes’ IP network
Includes the option to self-monitor
- Clare Interactive Plus LTE
Incorporates LTE for alarm delivery backup
Do any central stations provide Clare service / central station packages?
Acadian in Lafayette, LA offers Clare service/central station bundled packages.
Does the ClareOne panel support LTE only connections?
Yes, with limitations.
No local device connections can be made other than Z-wave devices and no live video services will be delivered via the ClareHome application. Performance and response time will be impacted as well. We strongly recommend an ISP connection for enhanced user experience and reliability. ^Top