- Quick Start Guides
- Clare Controllers
- ClareVision Plus App, Cameras, and NVRs
- Clare Video Doorbell v3
- Clare Video Doorbell
- ClareVue Lighting
- Door Locks and Garage Doors
- Audio Devices
- Sensors and Water Detection
- Media Distribution
- Other Integrations
DirecTV IP Driver Integration Release Notes
This document introduces the DirecTV IP driver.
The release of the DirecTV IP driver lets you integrate DirecTV brand receiver models HR34 and HR44 with the Clare Controls Network. Customers can now control their DirecTV through IP using the ClareHome application (app). IR is no longer needed. No software installation or download is necessary. Simply connect the DirecTV unit to the home network, and then select the DirecTV template in Fusion.
- The customer must have an existing DirecTV account.
- Client boxes are supported in addition to the DirecTV Genie, but they cannot be powered on/off.
See the full PDF.