- ClareOne Videos
- Marketing Videos
- Tech Tuesday - Releases
- Tech Tuesdays - Clare Controllers
- Tech Tuesdays - Clare Video Doorbell
- Tech Tuesdays - Z-Wave
- Tech Tuesdays - Networking
- Tech Tuesdays - Security
- Tech Tuesdays - Lighting
- Tech Tuesdays - Surveillance and ClareVision Plus
- Tech Tuesdays - General
DirecTV IP Driver Integration Release Notes
This document introduces the DirecTV IP driver.
The release of the DirecTV IP driver lets you integrate DirecTV brand receiver models HR34 and HR44 with the Clare Controls Network. Customers can now control their DirecTV through IP using the ClareHome application (app). IR is no longer needed. No software installation or download is necessary. Simply connect the DirecTV unit to the home network, and then select the DirecTV template in Fusion.
- The customer must have an existing DirecTV account.
- Client boxes are supported in addition to the DirecTV Genie, but they cannot be powered on/off.
See the full PDF.