New Dealers Getting Started
- Control Systems
- Quick Start Guides
- Audio Devices
- Clare Controllers
- ClareVideo Doorbell v3
- ClareVideo Doorbell v2
- Door Locks and Garage Doors
- ClareVue Lighting
- Lighting - Other
- Media Distribution
- Legacy Security
- Sensors and Water Detection
- Legacy Surveillance
- Other Integrations
Videos and Smart Skills
Control4 V7 Drivers for ClareVision Cameras and NVRs - 06/20/2022
A new driver is available for Control4 systems that use ClareVision Cameras and/or ClareVision NVR's. You can view a brief summary of the release notes below or download the complete technical documentation from the link below. This driver replaces the existing separate ClareVision camera and NVR drivers.
ClareVision Camera/NVR Control4 Driver:
- Added support for Intrusion Events for ClareVision Wi-Fi Cameras
- Fixed a bug that would only display snapshot push notifications for Channel 1
- Added SDDP support for ClareVision NVR's.
- Fixed a bug on Android when using the Control4 App that would not properly display snapshots when connected to the the system remotely.
Full Control4 V7 Release Notes and Download Link:
Download the complete release notes and driver from the help center article below.