The ClareHome CLIQ.RACK provides an adjustable shelf for up to 4 CLIQ devices. Use the CLIQ.RACK when connecting multiple CLIQ devices in a structured equipment rack. The CLIQ.RACK tray slides into the equipment rack and is secured by 2 screws on each side. The rack features 2 built in connectors to attach the CLIQ.host and CLIQ.connect.
Remove all contents from the CLIQ.RACK packaging and ensure you have the following items.
WARNING: Hazard of electrical shock. Exercise extreme caution to avoid physical contact with bare connectors and terminals.
The CLIQ.RACK is designed to slide into an equipment rack. It acts as a tray for up to 4 CLIQ devices, keep this in mind for installation placement.
1. Remove the base connecter cover from the bottom of the CLIQ.host.
2. Align the bottom of the CLIQ over either of the connectors on the tray.
3. Press the CLIQ onto the connector, the magnets in the CLIQ secure it in place.
1. Remove the base connecter cover from the bottom of the CLIQ.connect.
2. Align the bottom of the CLIQ.connect over an available connector on the tray.
Remove the cloud cover on the top of the CLIQ.host or CLIQ.connect already connected to the RACK, and then align the CLIQ.connect over the other device’s connector.
3. Press the CLIQ.connect onto the connector, the magnets in the CLIQ.connect secure it in place.
1. Slide the CLIQ.RACK tray into the equipment rack, and then hold the CLIQ.RACK tray in the desired position.
2. Place a screw in the bottom-right mounting hole of the tray, and then tighten the screw.
3. Place a screw in the bottom-left mounting hole, and then tighten the screw.
4. Repeat steps 3 and 4 using the top-mounting holes.
Clare Controls offers a three (3) year limited warranty on original Clare Controls components, from the date of shipment from Clare Controls. To view complete limited warranty details, including limitations and exclusions, www.clarecontrols.com/warranty.
Full PDF - CLIQ.RACK Installation Sheet (DOC ID 1297)