- ClareOne Videos
- Marketing Videos
- Tech Tuesday - Releases
- Tech Tuesdays - Clare Controllers
- Tech Tuesdays - Clare Video Doorbell
- Tech Tuesdays - Z-Wave
- Tech Tuesdays - Networking
- Tech Tuesdays - Security
- Tech Tuesdays - Lighting
- Tech Tuesdays - Surveillance and ClareVision Plus
- Tech Tuesdays - General
ClareVision Plus Video Doorbell Installation without a Chime Tech Bulletin
The ClareVision Plus Video Doorbell is factory ready for use in homes without chimes. When working without a chime, connect the doorbell directly to the transformer. No additional equipment is necessary.
To connect the ClareVision Plus Video Doorbell without a chime:
1. Follow the Clare Video Doorbell Quick-Start Guide (DOC ID 1563), stopping at “Connecting Power To The Video Doorbell”.
2. Connect the two doorbell leads directly to the transformer and verify that the doorbell is receiving power.
3. Continue the steps in the quick-start guide, skipping “Installation When Using a Digital Doorbell Chime,” for final setup and configuration.