- ClareOne Videos
- Marketing Videos
- Tech Tuesday - Releases
- Tech Tuesdays - Clare Controllers
- Tech Tuesdays - Clare Video Doorbell
- Tech Tuesdays - Z-Wave
- Tech Tuesdays - Networking
- Tech Tuesdays - Security
- Tech Tuesdays - Lighting
- Tech Tuesdays - Surveillance and ClareVision Plus
- Tech Tuesdays - General
ClareVision Plus FAQs
Can a dealer create a customer ClareVision Plus Account?
No. When installing the Clare Video Doorbell (and cameras in general), the homeowner must setup their ClareVision Plus account. Once the account is setup the homeowner can access and configure their device as desired. The dealer/installer should never create a Clare Controls ClareVision Plus account, this helps protect the homeowner’s privacy.
Why doesn't my ClareVision Plus camera have a thumbnail in the ClareVision Plus App?
When working with ClareVision Plus cameras and NVRs, please note that they interact uniquely with the ClareVision Plus App. Not all ClareVision Plus products display a thumbnail in the App.
- Clare Video Doorbell (thumbnail coming soon)
- 4 through 8-Channel NVRs
- 16 through 64-Channel NVRs
- All cameras (except the Clare Video Doorbell)