- Control Systems
- Quick Start Guides
- Audio Devices
- Clare Controllers
- ClareVideo Doorbell v3
- ClareVideo Doorbell v2
- Door Locks and Garage Doors
- ClareVue Lighting
- Lighting - Other
- Media Distribution
- Legacy Security
- Sensors and Water Detection
- Other Integrations
Videos and Smart Skills
ClareOne: Customizing Zone Names Tech Bulletin
The ClareOne panel supports custom zone names which can be configured using FusionPro.
Note: Custom zone names are not annunciated, there is an audible beep when the zone is faulted.
To customize a zone name:
- Access the desired customer account in FusionPro, and then click Edit.
- Click the Devices tab, click Edit next to the ClareOne Panel device.
- Scroll down to view the Security Zones list, and then click Edit next to the desired zone.
The Sensor popup displays.
- Enter a new name for the sensor/security zone, and then tap Save.
The zone name is updated in the list and on the ClareOne panel.