- ClareOne Videos
- Marketing Videos
- Tech Tuesday - Releases
- Tech Tuesdays - Clare Controllers
- Tech Tuesdays - Clare Video Doorbell
- Tech Tuesdays - Z-Wave
- Tech Tuesdays - Networking
- Tech Tuesdays - Security
- Tech Tuesdays - Lighting
- Tech Tuesdays - Surveillance and ClareVision Plus
- Tech Tuesdays - General
ClareOne: Customizing Zone Names Tech Bulletin
The ClareOne panel supports custom zone names which can be configured using FusionPro.
Note: Custom zone names are not annunciated, there is an audible beep when the zone is faulted.
To customize a zone name:
- Access the desired customer account in FusionPro, and then click Edit.
- Click the Devices tab, click Edit next to the ClareOne Panel device.
- Scroll down to view the Security Zones list, and then click Edit next to the desired zone.
The Sensor popup displays.
- Enter a new name for the sensor/security zone, and then tap Save.
The zone name is updated in the list and on the ClareOne panel.