New Dealers Getting Started
- Control Systems
- Quick Start Guides
- Audio Devices
- Clare Controllers
- ClareVideo Doorbell v3
- ClareVideo Doorbell v2
- Door Locks and Garage Doors
- ClareVue Lighting
- Lighting - Other
- Media Distribution
- Legacy Security
- Sensors and Water Detection
- Legacy Surveillance
- Other Integrations
Videos and Smart Skills
Clare Video Doorbell Firmware v2.1.0 Build 180802 Release Note
The Clare Video Doorbell (CVD) v2.1.0 firmware build 180802 contains several feature improvements and bug resolutions.
- Removed the doorbell’s audio response when the call is unanswered. The doorbell no longer says; “Caller is unavailable.”
- The CVD’s time is automatically set when it is registered in the cloud.
- Optimized stability of motion detection when in IR mode.
- Doorbell is now auto-discoverable on NVRs, supporting live view, record, and playback.
The following issues and bugs are resolved with the v2.1.0 firmware release.
General resolved issues:
- Audio digital noise is reduced and has clearer sound and voice pronunciation.
- Video recordings now include audio on all supported phone models.