- ClareOne Videos
- Marketing Videos
- Tech Tuesday - Releases
- Tech Tuesdays - Clare Controllers
- Tech Tuesdays - Clare Video Doorbell
- Tech Tuesdays - Z-Wave
- Tech Tuesdays - Networking
- Tech Tuesdays - Security
- Tech Tuesdays - Lighting
- Tech Tuesdays - Surveillance and ClareVision Plus
- Tech Tuesdays - General
Clare Video Doorbell Firmware v2.1.0 Build 180802 Release Note
The Clare Video Doorbell (CVD) v2.1.0 firmware build 180802 contains several feature improvements and bug resolutions.
- Removed the doorbell’s audio response when the call is unanswered. The doorbell no longer says; “Caller is unavailable.”
- The CVD’s time is automatically set when it is registered in the cloud.
- Optimized stability of motion detection when in IR mode.
- Doorbell is now auto-discoverable on NVRs, supporting live view, record, and playback.
The following issues and bugs are resolved with the v2.1.0 firmware release.
General resolved issues:
- Audio digital noise is reduced and has clearer sound and voice pronunciation.
- Video recordings now include audio on all supported phone models.