The ClareVision Plus Doorbell Camera has a new firmware update. If you have received an SD card with this update, follow the instructions below to change the SD card.
To change the ClareVision Plus Doorbell Camera’s SD card:
1. Power-down the doorbell camera.
2. Remove the camera’s faceplate and locate the access door on the side of the doorbell camera.
3. Remove the access door’s cover using a knife or small flat screwdriver, being careful not to damage the doorbell.
4. Press the SD card in until it clicks into position, and then release.
The card “pops” out and extends to allow you to grasp the edge of the card.
5. Slide the SD card out of the slot, and then insert the new SD card pressing until it clicks in place.
Note: Be aware of the orientation of the SD card. When inserting the new card ensure that the writing on the SD card is facing the wall, away from you.
6. Replace the access door cover, and then reattach the doorbell’s faceplate.
7. Reinstall the camera, once powered on the camera automatically loads the new firmware.
Refer to the new ClareVideo Doorbell Quick-Start Guide (DOC ID 1563) for the new LED states.