The CH-RTS3 is a two wire remote flush mount temperature sensor. It is designed for use with the CH-THSTAT-W and the CH-THSTAT-Z.
- Type 2 Curve
- Flush Mount
- ¾” disk
- Self-threading wall insert
- ½” pilot hole
- 2 wire
- 10K Thermistor Style
The CH-RTS3 technical specifications, including the dimensions, wiring requirements, and installation instructions are found below.
The CH-RTS3 sensor wires must be extended. Select one of the following methods.
- Thermostat wire, maximum length of 250ft
- Twisted pair (22GA), with a max length of 250ft.
- Cat 3/5/6 cable (24GA) with a max length of 100ft for a single pair, or 200ft for a double pair.
When connecting the sensor wires to the thermostat base select the RS1 or RS2 sensor contacts.
The CH-RTS3 is designed for a flush mount in the wall or ceiling. Follow the instructions below for proper installation.
To install the CH-RTS3:
1. Drill a 1/2” pilot hole in the desired location.
2. Screw the self-threading remote sensor into the wall.
3. Press the temperature sensor into the wall mount.
Full PDF - CH-RTS3 Installation Guide (DOC ID 1169)