Does the panel rely on the Cliq.Mini for communication to the monitoring center?
No. If the Cliq.Mini is not online the panel continues to report to the call center.
Will the panel report to the call center when the home network is down?
Yes! The cellular card must be installed and active.
Does the panel rely on the Cliq.Mini for interactive services?
Yes. The Cliq.Mini is required for interactive services.
Do the door/window sensors come in multiple colors?
No. The sensors can be painted to match (except for the smoke detector and the carbon monoxide sensor).
What happens when there is a power outage in the home?
The panel includes a 24 hour backup battery and continues to function when the power goes out.
What happens when the internet goes down in a home?
The panel continues to report to the central station as long as the cellular card is installed and activated.
What sensors are supported?
Clare Controls works with the following sensors:
- Clare Panic Pendant Datasheet (DOC ID 1819)
- Clare Smoke Detector Datasheet (DOC ID 1813)
- Clare Outdoor Motion Sensor Datasheet (DOC ID 1821)
- Clare Window/Door Sensor Datasheet (DOC ID 1818)
- Clare 360 Ceiling Mount Indoor Motion Sensor Datasheet (DOC ID 1822)
- Clare Wireless to Wireless Translator Module Datasheet (DOC ID 1823)
- Clare Security Panel Datasheet (DOC ID 1807)
- Clare Glass Break Sensor Datasheet (DOC ID 1812)
- Clare Carbon Monoxide Detector Datasheet (DOC ID 1814)
- Clare Siren with Battery Backup Datasheet (DOC ID 1815)
- Clare 5-Button Keyfob Datasheet (DOC ID 1808)
- Clare Pet Immune PIR Motion Sensor Datasheet (DOC ID 1810)
- Clare Water/Temp Sensor Datasheet (DOC ID 1809)
- Clare Micro Window/Door Sensor Datasheet (DOC ID 1811)
- Clare Wireless Pinpad CS-PIN-10 (DOC ID 1816)
- Glass Break Detector CHS-GLS-10 Data Sheets (DOC ID 1478)
- Clare Home Touch Panel CS-CHT-10 Datasheet (DOC ID 1779/)
Is the Panel Bluetooth?
Yes! The panel has built in Bluetooth and adds its sensors, keypads, and peripherals.