Regional Sales Manager – Mid-Atlantic
Clare Controls is an audio/video industry leader providing a world-class home automation system that meets the lifestyle expectations of our ClareHome subscribers. Due to our rapid growth path, we have created a new position for a Regional Sales Manager in the Mid-Atlantic. Clare offers an extraordinary career opportunity for an already successful sales person in a B2B technology sales position.
We are seeking regional sales professionals in the Mid-Atlantic region (Baltimore, Washington, Charlottesville) to manage the market. Sales focus will predominantly be in the major markets in North Carolina and targeted at channel partners and new home builders. Candidates can be located anywhere in Mid-Atlantic Region.
Responsibilities will include:
- Be well organized, detail oriented, and self-motivated with initiative to seek out and manage customer relationships. Conduct phone calls, emails, mailings and other communications to obtain sales orders which exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales objectives.
- Regularly communicate with our Dealer Network.
- Manage our lead development process utilizing our CRM software.
- Coordinate sales/product forecasts and order requirements with operations team.
- Sales plans will include selection of key new home builders and channel partners required to service those builders.
- Forecasting and execution against forecast.
- Participation with corporate marketing in the development of regional marketing support.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Candidate should have more than eight years’ experience selling to regional builders and/or CEDIA / security systems contractors and have demonstrated a pattern of successful sales growth in prior positions.
We are looking for people who thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial, technology-driven culture and are tenacious about achieving results.
- Competitive salary & 401k
- Full benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance, Paid Holiday and Vacation Time
- A fast paced environment with promotion opportunities
- Stock option programs
- An opportunity to join a sales and business development team with demonstrated success marketing home automation solutions to 5 of the top 10 home builders
Clare Controls, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to a diverse workforce.