Clare integrates the Timber Blinds / OTTO HOME CONTROL 2.0 hub and supported Shade devices to the ClareOne panel.
- The integration requires a minimum ClareHome version of 9.3.6
- A Timber Blinds OTTO HOME CONTROL 2.0 hub is required.
- The Timber Blinds OTTO HOME CONTROL 2.0 hub should be on the same network as the ClareOne system.
Before adding to Clare, please follow the installation instructions that came with your Budget Blinds - Smart Home Collection hub and confirm shade devices are functional in the Smart Home Collection mobile application. Clare Controls does not assume responsibility for damages caused by improper installation, connection to the network, or use of the device.
Adding Timber Blinds / OTTO HOME CONTROL 2.0 Integration to ClareOne
From the ClareHome App:
- Open the ClareHome app and connect to a location.
- Tap Devices the Sub Menu bar.
- In the top right of the Device page, tap + Add Device.
- Select the Shades Category, then “Timber Blinds - OTTO HOME CONTROL 2.0”.
- Tap Enabled Discovery, and then wait until the discovered hubs are shown.
Upon Successful connection, discovered shades will show under the hub device. (This process may take up to 30 seconds.)
- Once Complete, tap the back arrow and add the newly discovered Timber Blinds devices to the Favorites page.
- Navigate to the Account you want to add the blinds integration.
- Select the Device tab, select Add Devices, then the Shades category.
- From the Shades category select Timber Blinds - OTTO.
- Tap Enable Discovery to discover any Timber Blinds on the network.
- Upon Success, discovered devices will show under the hub device.
(This process may take up to 30 seconds.)
- Once completed, tap Back to Devices to find the added devices in the Devices list.
Timber Blinds OTTO devices are not discovering:
- Confirm that the ClareOne panel is on the same network as the Timber Blinds OTTO HOME CONTROL 2.0 hub.
- Confirm that the Timber Blinds are configured and controllable via the OTTO HOME CONTROL 2.0 app.
Last Updated: 01/10/2022