Clare integrates the R-TEC Automation by Rowley hub and supported shade devices to the ClareOne panel.
- The integration requires a minimum ClareHome version of 9.3.6
- An R-TEC Automation by Rowley hub is required.
- The driver requires the R-TEC Automation by Rowley hub to be on the same network as the ClareOne system
Before adding to Clare, follow the installation instructions that came with your R-TEC Automation by Rowley hub and confirm shade devices are functional in the R-TEC Automation by Rowley mobile application. Clare Controls does not assume responsibility for damages caused by improper installation, connection to the network, or use of the device.
Adding R-TEC Automation by Rowley Integration to ClareOne
From the ClareHome App:
- Open the ClareHome app and connect to a location.
- Tap Devices the Sub Menu bar.
- In the top right of the Device page, tap + Add Device.
- Select the Shades Category, then “Rowley - R-TEC Automation”.
- Tap Enabled Discovery, and then wait until the discovered hubs are shown.
Upon Successful connection, discovered shades will show under the hub device. (This process may take up to 30 seconds.)
- Once Complete, tap the back arrow and add the newly discovered Rowley shade devices to the Favorites page.
- Navigate to the Account you want to add the blinds integration.
- Select the Device tab, select Add Devices, then the Shades category.
- From the Shades category select Rowlery - R-TEC Automation.
- Tap Enable Discovery to discover any Rowley - R-TEC Automation on the network.
- Upon Success, discovered devices will show under the hub device.
(This process may take up to 30 seconds.)
- Once completed, tap Back to Devices to find the added devices in the Devices list
Rowley shade devices are not discovering:
- Confirm that the ClareOne panel is on the same network as the R-TEC Automation by Rowley hub.
- Confirm that the Rowley shades are configured and controllable via the R-TEC Automation by Rowley mobile application.
Last Updated: 01/10/2022