Clare integrates the Budget Blinds / Smart Home Collection hub and supported Shade devices to the ClareOne panel.
- The integration requires a minimum ClareHome version of 9.3.6
- A Budget Blinds - Smart Home Collection hub is required.
- The Smart Home Collection hub should be on the same network as the ClareOne system.
Before adding to Clare, please follow the installation instructions that came with your Budget Blinds - Smart Home Collection hub and confirm shade devices are functional in the Smart Home Collection mobile application. Clare Controls does not assume responsibility for damages caused by improper installation, connection to the network, or use of the device.
Adding Budget Blinds Smart Home Collection to ClareOne
From the ClareHome App:
- Open the ClareHome app and connect to a location.
- Tap Devices the Sub Menu bar.
- In the top right of the Device page, tap + Add Device.
- Select the Shades Category, then “Budget Blinds - Smart Home Collection”.
- Tap Enabled Discovery, and then wait until the discovered hubs are shown.
Upon Successful connection, discovered shades will show under the hub device. (This process may take up to 30 seconds).
- Once Complete, tap the back arrow and add the newly discovered Budget Blinds devices to the Favorites page.
- Navigate to the Account you want to add the blinds integration.
- Select the Device tab, select Add Devices, then the Shades category.
- From the Shades category select Budget Blinds - Smart Home Collection.
- Tap Enable Discovery to discover any Budget Blinds on the network.
- Upon Success, discovered devices will show under the hub device.
(This process may take up to 30 seconds.)
- Once completed, tap Back to Devices to find the added devices in the Devices list
Budget Blinds devices are not discovering:
- Confirm that the ClareOne panel is on the same network as the Budget Blinds - Smart Home Collection hub.
- Confirm that Budget Blinds shades are configured and controllable via the Smart Home Collection mobile application.
Last Updated: 01/10/2022