- Quick Start Guides
- Clare Controllers
- ClareVision Plus App, Cameras, and NVRs
- Clare Video Doorbell v3
- Clare Video Doorbell
- ClareVue Lighting
- Door Locks and Garage Doors
- Audio Devices
- Sensors and Water Detection
- Media Distribution
- Other Integrations
Honeywell TCC Offline: New EULA Acceptance Required
Honeywell TCC thermostats appear offline and are not operational in the ClareHome app due to a new Honeywell End User License Agreement (EULA).
The user must access their Honeywell TCC account and sign the new EULA, re-enabling ClareHome use.
To re-enable the Honeywell TCC thermostats:
- Browse to the Honeywell TCC portal.
- Log in to the account associated with the TCC thermostats.
The user is immediately presented a new EULA.
- Read the agreement, select the checkbox, and then tap Accept.
The thermostats are now operational and appear in their correct state in the ClareHome app.
Note: If the thermostat remains offline on the Honeywell website, further troubleshooting may be required.