- ClareOne Videos
- Marketing Videos
- Tech Tuesday - Releases
- Tech Tuesdays - Clare Controllers
- Tech Tuesdays - Clare Video Doorbell
- Tech Tuesdays - Z-Wave
- Tech Tuesdays - Networking
- Tech Tuesdays - Security
- Tech Tuesdays - Lighting
- Tech Tuesdays - Surveillance and ClareVision Plus
- Tech Tuesdays - General
Dealer Notice: Spotify Ends Support for Logitech Media Server (LMS) and Select Audio Devices Tech Bulletin
Spotify has ended support for LMS and specific audio devices effective as of July 2017.
Due to Spotify’s discontinued support for select products including the Logitech Media Server (LMS), the Clare Controls Cliq controllers are no longer able to provide Spotify audio streaming services. Spotify discontinued service for a number of devices, including:
- B&O: BeoSound 5
- Onkyo: All models
- Pioneer: All models
- Squeezebox: All models
- Note: Squeezebox is the method Clare Controls uses for LMS.
- UE Smart Radio: All models
- NAD/Lenbrook: D7050 and MT2
- Philips: MCi900, MCi8080, NP3700, NP3500, NP3900, NP3300, AW1000, AW2000, AW3000, AW5000, AW9000
For Spotify’s notice, see their article “Why Can’t I use the Spotify app on my speaker?”.