- Control Systems
- Quick Start Guides
- Audio Devices
- Clare Controllers
- ClareVideo Doorbell v3
- ClareVideo Doorbell v2
- Door Locks and Garage Doors
- ClareVue Lighting
- Lighting - Other
- Media Distribution
- Legacy Security
- Sensors and Water Detection
- Other Integrations
Videos and Smart Skills
Common FAQs - Support and Training
Will SnapAV products work with the Clare platform? Where can I view an integration list?
What installation tools and apps are available to dealers?
Clare dealers have access to multiple applications and programming tools.
- The Install Assist App is the dealer's primary mobile app to help them install and troubleshoot the ClareHome system.
- For smart home configuration and troubleshooting, dealers can access the Fusion web tool.
- ClareNet can be used to configure security alarm monitoring and access customer data. These tools can be accessed from the Clare dealer dashboard on the Clare website.
How do I access Clare customer projects and advanced programming?
Who do my homeowners' clients call on issues with Clare products?
Homeowners have the option to call and get support from their dealer. Additionally, Clare offers customer support through ClareCare for issues that may arise. The ClareCare team can be reached by phone or email. Details are on the Clare website.