How do I add additional administrator users to Fusion and ClareNet?
If anyone else in your organization needs additional access to Fusion or ClareNet, please fill out this form and provide their full name and email address.
What is the Clare Controls Warranty?
All Clare Controls products carry a 3 year (from shipment) warranty, except for the Clare Touch Panel. The Touch Panel has a 2 year warranty.
All other 3rd party devices used with Clare Controls products rely on their own individual manufacturer warranties. See the their company's warranty information.
See full Clare Controls Warranty information.
Why did SnapAV and Clare form a strategic alliance?
- SnapAV and Clare are both dedicated to serving professional integrators, and believe this alliance will better equip those integrators to serve the fast-growing connected home market, and rapidly-changing security landscape.
- This alliance combines Clare’s intuitive, cost-effective security/smart home products and easy-to-use app with SnapAV’s fast shipping, award-winning service and support, and one-stop-shop experience.
- Clare products will be integrated into the OvrC ecosystem soon, and we’ll be working together to develop future products that will help integrators serve the growing demand for connected devices in the home.
How does the SnapAV/Clare strategic alliance benefit dealers?
- Dealers have access to innovative Clare products, now combined with the power of SnapAV – easy online shopping, fast shipping, local pickup, award-winning customer service and tech support, and one-stop shopping experience.
- Clare purchases count toward Partner Rewards spend, and their products work with popular security partners like Honeywell, Elk, and Alula, and soon, the OvrC platform.
- The SnapAV and Clare teams are working together to create exciting new smart-home products to better serve the market.
- This alliance will make it easier than ever for dealers to service and support the growing demand for connected devices in the home.