Clare Controls has a new updated camera App, ClareVision Plus. This App supports legacy devices and is compatible with Clare Control’s new cloud based cameras and NVRs. To ensure that you and your customers have the most up-to-date App, follow the instructions below.
Note: The ClareVision App is not compatible with iOS 11. If a user updates to iOS 11 before they have updated to the ClareVision Plus App, they will not be able to access the ClareVision App (containing their current camera’s information). We recommend updating your iOS device after upgrading to the ClareVision Plus App, ensuring that all camera information is accessible.
Prior to updating to the new ClareVision Plus App, access the ClareVision App and note or screenshot each existing camera’s configuration. This ensures a smooth transition to the ClareVision Plus App.
1. Tap to open the ClareVision App.
2. Tap the 3 lines in the top top-left corner.
The menu displays.
3. Tap Devices.
A list of your devices displays.
4. Tap the desired device to use with the new ClareVision Plus App.
The camera’s details display.
Note: If you used a DDNS, the server address is in the Address field, and the corresponding server credentials in the User Name and Password fields.
5. Write down the camera’s information, or take a screenshot.
You will need to enter this information in the ClareVision Plus App.
6. Repeat steps 2 through 5 for each additional device.
1. Access the App store.
Select App Store for iOS and Google Play for Android.
2. Search for the ClareVision Plus App, and then download it.
3. Return to the home screen, and then tap the ClareVision Plus App.
1. Tap Legacy Devices, and then tap the Plus icon.
2. Tap Manual Adding.
3. Set the Register Mode to IP/Domain.
Note: Always select IP/Domain whether you are using a DDNS or a fixed IP address and ports.
4. Enter your device’s details.
Note: The DDNS information is entered the same way in the new ClareVision Plus App. Enter the server address in the Address field, and the corresponding server credentials in the User Name and Password fields.
5. Tap the Save icon , and then tap Start Live View.
6. Repeat steps 2 through 5 for each ClareVision device.