Z-Wave maintenance is a feature designed to remap your Z-Wave network, ensuring network stability.
The Install Assist and ClareHome apps feature a Z-Wave maintenance button.
Note: This process can take some time (hours). Z-Wave devices are inoperable and cannot be modified during maintenance.
1. Access the Clare Controls Install Assist app, and then tap Add Devices.
– or –
Access the ClareHome app’s Mega Menu, and then tap Add/Edit Device.
2. Tap the 3 dots in the upper-right corner, and then tap Z-Wave Maintenance.
3. Read the displayed information, and then tap Enter Maintenance Mode.
4. Once maintenance is initiated Z-Wave devices cannot be used or modified until the maintenance is finished.
Follow the steps below to perform Z-Wave Maintenance from Fusion. Large projects can take several hours. Home owners and integrators should not attempt to user Z-Wave devices during maintenance.
1. Access the desired project in Fusion.
2. The Devices tab displays by default, scroll to view the Z-Wave controller.
3. Double click the controller, click the Test tab, and expand the Z-Wave Network Controller drop-down.
4. Scroll down to view Mode, and then click Normal.
The Update Property dialog displays.
5. Select Net Maintenance, and then click Execute.
While running net maintenance, the mode displays 40.
Note: The 40 status displays the entire duration of net maintenance.
6. Click the Refresh icon to view the status. The Mode returns to Normal once the maintenance is complete.
Note: This may take several hours.
7. Once complete, exit the tab and click No on the Save Resources pop-up.
8. Wait 10 minutes before attempting to control Z-Wave devices.