Due to a service upgrade by one of our external service providers, Clare servers will be undergoing service maintenance between 8 P.M. EST on Friday, June 2nd through 8 P.M. EST on Sunday, June 4th, 2023.
The following Clare services could experience degradation in services, including intermittent and extended outages.
- Access to FusionPro and all related services.
- End users' ability to use their ClareHome app to manage and control their ClareOne system locally and remotely.
- Email based notifications and alerts sent from the ClareOne system.
- ClareOne Panel Security features will continue to function and operate through the Panel user interface.
- All monitored ClareOne systems will continue to communicate with their Alarm Reporting Central Station without interruption.
- All user-created scenes, schedules, and automations will continue to function.