- Control Systems
- Quick Start Guides
- Audio Devices
- Clare Controllers
- ClareVideo Doorbell v3
- ClareVideo Doorbell v2
- Door Locks and Garage Doors
- ClareVue Lighting
- Lighting - Other
- Media Distribution
- Legacy Security
- Sensors and Water Detection
- Other Integrations
Videos and Smart Skills
Updating ClareVision Plus Camera and NVR Firmware Product Bulletin
Last Modified 01/06/21
To ensure an accurate performance, keep your ClareVision Plus camera and NVR firmware up to date. New features and functions are only accessible when using the latest firmware versions.
Follow the steps below to update your ClareVision Plus firmware.
Note: You will need the ClareVision Plus App.
To update your firmware:
- Open the ClareVision Plus App on your Android smartphone or iOS device.
A list of CCTV devices displays.
- A blue dot appears next to the name of a CCTV device, indicating the device needs attention.
Note: The blue dot indicates that a firmware update is available, but may also indicate another device status issue that requires attention.
- Tap the camera/NVR’s name.
The page displays the camera/NVR’s settings. If a newer firmware is available, the blue dot appears next to the device version.
- Tap Device Version, and then tap Upgrade.
The camera/NVR now has the current firmware and access to the newest features and improvements.
Full PDF - Updating ClareVision Plus Camera and NVR Firmware Product Bulletin (DOC ID 1444)