You love learning new technologies and are passionate about writing quality code. You pride yourself in simplification of complex usability problems and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing requirements. If you love home automation and the IoT world and your skills are a match, we’d love to hear from you.
As part of the engineering team, our developers work closely with the product team to develop the scope and complete the vision of our wide-ranging development needs.
Analysis and Solution Definition
- Work with senior management & implementation team to understand business requirements of the products
- Produce accurate project estimates for the design and development phase
- Create functional specifications and requirements documentation, as necessary
- Implement dynamic, data-driven websites and applications
- Collaborate with project managers and other developers to meet schedules & deliverables
- Work with dev team to determine appropriate technologies and solutions to unique data challenges
- Build and maintain UX-focused applications
- Be fluent with Angular and SASS/CSS
- Familiarity with RxJS, NgRx and their related concepts
- Easily manipulate HTML5 and CSS3
- Interact with internal and 3rd-party APIs of different formats
- Take a project from scoping requirements through to launch
- Remain flexible and multi-task when faced with multiple urgent requests
- Use Git or similar version control system
- Produce quality, tested code
- Demonstrate an ability to work independently or with minimal supervision
- Mentor junior developers to improve and expand their skill sets
- Working knowledge of back-end technologies
- Knowledge of API best practices
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines
Please Submit URL and/or code samples with resume.
We are looking for people who thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial, technology-driven culture and are tenacious about achieving results.
- This position is in our corporate office in Sarasota, Florida.
- Competitive salary & 401k.
- We offer our employees full benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance, Paid Holidays and Vacation time.
Clare Controls, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to a diverse workforce.