Sales Engineer (West)
Clare Controls is a home technology industry leader providing a world-class home automation system that meets the lifestyle expectations of our ClareHome subscribers. Due to our rapid growth path, we have created a new position for a Sales Engineer in the West territory. Clare offers an extraordinary career opportunity for an already successful technology integrator.
We are seeking regional sales engineer for the West Territory (Dallas to the Pacific) to align our Smart and Secure Solution to the market. Sales engineer’s focus will predominantly cover the major markets in the West (Austin, California, Dallas, Denver, Las Vegas , Phoenix, Pacific Northwest and Salt Lake City) and targeted at channel partners and new home builders. Candidates can be located anywhere in the West.
- Responds to technical product questions to determine customer requirements in order to recommend specific products and solutions.
- Creating technical presentations and demonstrating how a Clare product meets client needs.
- Influences builders, distributors, and dealers to select Clare Products.
- Ability to convey customer requirements to Sales team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid understanding of home automation control systems, hardware, software and networking.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills.
- Experience working with and supporting sales reps.
- Attends Trade Shows and conferences as required
- Ability to travel
- 5 – 7 years relevant experience.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Candidate should have more than eight years’ experience selling to regional builders and/or CEDIA / security systems contractors and have demonstrated a pattern of successful sales growth in prior positions.
- Commercial / enterprise software design experience
- Local, with ability to work in office, as needed
- Experience with Agile / SCRUM
We are looking for people who thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial, technology-driven culture and are tenacious about achieving results.
- Competitive salary & 401k
- Full benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance, Paid Holiday and Vacation Time
- A fast-paced environment with promotion opportunities
- An opportunity to join a sales and business development team with demonstrated success marketing home automation solutions to 5 of the top 10 home builders
Clare Controls, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to a diverse workforce.