Purchasing Scheduler / Buyer
Clare Controls, a highly creative and dynamic Sarasota based organization building state-of-the-art home automation and monitoring systems, is looking for a talented and enthusiastic Purchasing Scheduler to join our team. We believe our success directly depends on the people we hire and we need energetic people that thrive in a fast-paced environment.
The scheduler’s primary focus is to plan, schedule, and coordinate production builds and manage inventory purchasing. This person will be expected to work closely with the Clare Controls engineering teams for component procurement and planning for transition from engineering development to production.
- Schedule production builds based on forecast, lead times, and inventory levels
- Purchase all necessary parts for engineering and production
- Source and purchase custom fabricated items
- Negotiate/renegotiate contracts with suppliers and contract manufacturers
- Manage and maintain inventory
- Material requirements planning
- General office purchasing of materials and supplies
- Minimum 5 years related experience
- Must have experience using Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision)
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in purchasing electronic equipment and components
- Experience with sourcing materials and contract manufacturers
- Strong proficiency with MS Word and Excel
- Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred
- Familiar with using Power BI
- Familiar with using Salesforce
We are looking for people who thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial, technology-driven culture and are tenacious about achieving results.
- This position is in our corporate office in Sarasota, Florida
- Competitive salary & 401k
- We offer our employees full benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance, Paid Holidays and Vacation time.
Clare Controls, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to a diverse workforce.