As part of the engineering team, our web developers work closely with the product team to develop the scope and complete the vision of our widely ranging development aspirations.
Analysis and Solution Definition:
- Work with management & implementation team to understand business requirements.
- Produce accurate project estimates for the design and development phase.
- Requirements documentation.
- Create process / data flows and mapping.
- Create functional specifications.
- Implement dynamic, data-driven websites and applications.
- Collaborate with project managers and other developers to meet schedules & deliverables.
- Work with dev team to determine appropriate technologies and solutions.
- Build and maintain UX-minded applications.
- Use JS and CSS frameworks such as AngularJS, SASS or Bootstrap.
- Easily manipulate HTML5 and CSS3.
- Interact with internal and 3rd-party APIs.
- Work with remote team members.
- Take a project from scoping requirements through launch.
- Remain flexible and multi-task when faced with multiple urgent requests.
- Use Git or similar version control system.
- Produce quality, tested code.
- Demonstrate an ability to work independently or with minimal supervision.
- Commercial / enterprise software product development experience.
- MEAN or LAMP stack experience.
- Experience with Agile / SCRUM methodologies.
**Please submit URL and/or code samples with resume**
We are looking for people who thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial, technology-driven culture and are tenacious about achieving results.
- This position is in our corporate office in Sarasota, Florida
- Competitive salary & 401k
- We offer our employees full benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance, Paid Holidays and Vacation time.
Clare Controls, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to a diverse workforce.