You love learning new technologies and are passionate about writing quality code. You pride yourself in simplification of complex usability problems and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing requirements.
The ideal candidate will have a degree in computer science or equivalent experience, with strong technical experience and several years’ experience in Android application development.
As part of the engineering team, our developers work closely with the product team to develop the scope and complete the vision of our widely ranging development aspirations.
Analysis and Solution Definition:
- Work with management & implementation team to understand business requirements.
- Produce accurate project estimates for the design and development phase.
- Create functional specifications.
- Implement dynamic, API-driven applications.
- Collaborate with project managers and other developers to meet schedules & deliverables.
- Work with Dev team to determine appropriate design patterns and solutions.
Our ideal candidate should be able to:
- Build and maintain UX-minded applications
- Understand core Android principles
- Easily navigate Android Studio Center and Gradle files
- Demonstrate knowledge expected of a developer with 5+ years’ experience
- Integrate 3rd-party SDKs
- Work with a distributed development team
- Take a project from requirements gathering to release
- Remain flexible and multi-task when faced with multiple urgent requests
- Use Git or similar version control system
- Produce quality, tested code
- Demonstrate an ability to work independently or with minimal supervision
- Commercial / enterprise software product development experience
- Fastlane or similar Continuous Deployment solutions
- Experience with Agile / SCRUM methodologies
**Please submit URL and/or code samples with resume**
We are looking for people who thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial, technology-driven culture and are tenacious about achieving results.
- Competitive salary & 401k
- Full benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays and Vacation Time
- A fast-paced environment with promotion opportunities
- An opportunity to join a sales and business development team with demonstrated success marketing home automation solutions to 5 of the top 10 builders
Clare Controls, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to a diverse workforce.