The Streams Audio Bridge is based on CobraNet®, the leading standard for distributing high quality, real-time digital audio over Ethernet. The bridge connects to the ClareHome Controller (CH-OS) via a USB connection to encode up to three simultaneous soft audio streams onto the CobraNet® network.
Supports Popular Streaming Media
Supports TuneIn, Pandora, LastFM, and Slacker.
Based on CobraNet®, the streams.bridge provides you with ultimate flexibility in distributed audio design.
- Expansion of the streams network is virtually limitless, as audio can be distributed over a 100MB switched Ethernet network.
- Streams Bridge is fully synchronized with latency under 7ms.
- Full CobraNet® connectivity in a compact format featuring Plug-n-Play installation and Full Speed (12.1 Megabits/sec) communication.
- The Streams Bridge is fully compliant with USB Audio 1.0 Standards.
Seamlessly integrates with ClareHome
Whether you are accessing internet streaming services or a local CD player, the Clare Application makes it simple to select your source and distribute it to any room or group of rooms. Simple control over all the audio in your home!
- Expansion of the ClareHome Audio network is virtually limiteless, as up to 64 channels of audio may be distributed over a 100MB switched Ethernet Network.
- streams.preamp is fully synchronized with latency under 7ms!
At a Glance
- Uncompressed streaming audio over ethernet – based on CobraNet
- up to 3 simultaneous streaming sources
- Compact form factor
3-Year Limited Warranty
Clare Controls streams.bridge features a 3-year limited warranty. The warranty covers parts and labor for all components found to be defective. This warranty does not cover product damage due to surge damage, water damage or product mis-use. It does not cover products that have been altered or modified. Products to be repaired under this warranty must be returned to a Clare Controls service center and must have an authorized RMA number issued from Clare Controls.