Kwikset doorlock features
The Kwikset Automated Deadbolt Locks work with Z-Wave mesh networks to allow convenient doorway entry via the ClareHome app.
The Kwikset Push Button Z-Wave Locks have motorized locking and unlocking mechanisms through remote app control like the ClareHome system, as well as pin code input on the locks themselves. Locks include an optional setting for automatic re-locking after 30 seconds, audible feedback, and interior LED lock and unlock status notification which can be toggled ON or OFF.
The locks come in 3 color variants which include Polished Brass, Venetian Bronze and Satin Nickel options. Kwikset locks meet BHMA Grade 2 standards and feature SmartKey re-key backup keyways.
- For use on all standard interior and exterior doors
- Tapered bolt accommodates misaligned doors
- Offered in deadbolt configuration, with satin nickel, bright brass, or rubbed bronze finishes
At a Glance
- Motorized keyless entry through ClareHome App or keypad access code
- Add increased home security and convenience
- Audible feedback for incorrect code input
- Fully automated with Z-Wave technology
- Personalized entry codes for up to 30 codes including a mastercode
- Toggle optional automatic re-lock function after 30 seconds
- SmartKey easy re-key backup keyway
Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Yale door locks have a lifetime limited mechanical and finish warranty and a 1-year limited electronics warranty. The warranty covers parts and labor for all components found to be defective. This warranty does not cover product damage due to surge damage, water damage or product mis-use. It does not cover products that have been altered or modified. Products to be repaired under this warranty must be returned to a Clare Controls service center and must have an authorized RMA number issued from Clare Controls.