The ClareVue 15A split receptacle replaces regular duplex receptacles and provides local and automated wireless on and off control over one outlet. Receptacles can be manually controlled and remotely controlled through ClareHome, via the Clare Controls App user interface. ClareVue receptacles require no new wiring. They use standard 120 V/AC 60Hz house wiring, and fit into standard wall boxes. ClareVue receptacles comply with 2011 NEC section 406.12 spec requiring all receptacles installed in dwelling units to be tamper resistant.
2-Year Limited Warranty
ClareVue lighting has a 2-year limited warranty. The warranty covers parts and labor for all components found to be defective. This warranty does not cover product damage due to surge damage, water damage or product misuse. It does not cover products that have been altered or modified. Products to be repaired under this warranty must be returned to a Clare Controls service center and must have an authorized RMA number issued from Clare Controls.
At a Glance
- Tamper resistant: 2011 NEC Article 406.12 Compliant
- Safety shutter system prevents insertion of foreign objects
- Manual/automated control of one outlet, one for normal use
- Can be controlled by other ClareVue devices
- Pushbutton for on/off operation
- LED indicates ON/OFF status