ClareVue Master Neutral Dimmers replace regular switches or dimmers to provide manual or automated control of on, off, and dimmer functionality across a wide variety of lighting loads, including LED and fluorescent. Additional functions, including scenes and events, can be accessed when integrated into ClareHome, via the Clare Controls App user interface. Add a ClareVue Accessory Neutral Dimmer (CL-AND-X) for wireless 3-way control.
ClareVue dimmers can be implemented with no new wiring. The single-pole 3-way/4-way components use standard 120 Vac 60Hz house wiring (neutral wire required), and fit into standard wall boxes.
2-Year Limited Warranty
ClareVue lighting has a 2-year limited warranty. The warranty covers parts and labor for all components found to be defective. This warranty does not cover product damage due to surge damage, water damage or product misuse. It does not cover products that have been altered or modified. Products to be repaired under this warranty must be returned to a Clare Controls service center and must have an authorized RMA number issued from Clare Controls.
At a Glance
- Adjustable low-level trim helps prevent buzz and flicker
- Adjustable high-level trim saves energy
- Compatible with ClareVue Accessory Neutral Dimmers (CL-AND-X) for wireless 3-way control
- Air-gap switch disconnects power from load when off
- Neutral wire required
- Push pad for on/off operation with separate dim/bright bar
- Seven-step blue LED indicates selected light level
- Adjustable ramp rate