March 7, 2014
ClareHome is widely acclaimed as the first home automation solution managed from the cloud.
While many of us are generally aware of the growing popularity of services that incorporate cloud computing, the actual benefits of that technology can be unclear. So here are a few very practical examples of what Clare’s unique use of secure cloud computing means to ClareHome users of the automation solution.
- Your local Clare integrator can check your system – securely – from their own facility, potentially allowing them to head off developing problems…even before they become apparent to you.
- Your Clare integrator can “push” new functions or modifications to your system remotely, eliminating the need for many inconvenient in-home service calls.
- If you require (or simply prefer) assistance with your Clare Controls App user interface, your Clare integrator can perform the desired action remotely and push it to your iPhone, iPad, or Android phone via the cloud, in moments.
- Clare Controls uses the cloud to deliver periodic updates to your system. These “Silent Updates” assure that you always have the latest features and fixes, with no interruption of your system…or your schedule.
- Clare Controls also uses the cloud to provide national manufacturers’ support, reinforcing your local integrator’s efforts.
So, what does the cloud mean to you? In short, that we’re assuring your satisfaction by providing an unprecedented and unequalled level of support.
And what that means is that you see more of the convenience, comfort, and entertainment that your ClareHome solution provides, and even less of the technology that makes it happen.