Sarasota, FL, December 7, 2015 — Expanding its portfolio of budget series video surveillance products, Clare Controls is adding two new IP cameras providing installers with an affordable, easy-to-install solution. The new cameras integrate seamlessly into a ClareHome system and offer HD resolution and motion detection.
“Security is a growing concern for homeowners and dealers are mindful of the importance of a high-quality, feature-rich solution,” said Brett Price, Clare Controls CEO. “We’ve designed affordable and installer-friendly IP CCTV cameras that provide a great value to integrators and homeowners.”
Key features of the new IP CCTV Cameras:
Budget 1.3MP Wi-Fi Cube Camera (CV-B13C10-IDIW)
- Easy to install, the Wi-Fi Cube Camera is designed for shelf and tabletop placement and once integrated into the ClareHome system, can be moved around the home
- HD quality video up to 1280 x 960, transmitted wirelessly
- Includes audio monitoring to keep an eye on children, pets, and your home
- 3-axis bracket allows for 360-degree rotation and 90-degree tilt
- Onboard IR for low light situations within a range of 10m
- The built-in motion detector enables the camera to send notifications or begin recording on an onboard SD card memory slot for up to 64GB of storage to catch all the action without a NVR
- Equipped with a 4mm fixed lens for a wide viewing angle
Budget 1.3MP Dome Camera (CV-B13D10-ODI)
- Vandal-proof housing for indoor and outdoor applications
- PoE Plug-and-Play connectivity for easy set up
- HD quality video up to 1280 x 960
- Onboard IR illumination maintains images in low light situations within an impressive range of 30m
- Built-in motion detector
- 4mm fixed lens
- 64GB onboard SD card memory storage allows for video recording storage without a separate NVR
The new Clare cameras are now available through the Clare dealer channel and Clare distribution partner, PowerHouse Alliance.
For more information, visit www.clarecontrols.com.
# # #
About Clare Controls
Clare Controls is an innovative home automation provider built on a commitment to make its product simple to use and maintain. Based in Sarasota, Florida, the manufacturer gives homeowners the most control over their automation experience, delivering popular applications such as audio and video entertainment, security, lighting, climate, video surveillance, door locks, and garage door control. Clare Controls provides turnkey solutions for integrators to install and homeowners to enjoy. The company also maintains a robust builder program with resources and support services for the residential builder channel. To get all the latest news, information and product updates, visit www.clarecontrols.com. Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and connect with us on LinkedIn.
MEDIA CONTACT INFO
Phone: 973-564-8591 x105